Spring 2008 Program Schedule
February 18-24 - Arrival and OrientationFlight consists of LA - Miami - Manaus - Belem - Fortaleza for a total of 15 hours of flight time...yay!
February 25 - April 12 - Protuguese Language Study and Culture, Development & Social Justice Seminar, Field Study Seminar and concurrent homestay in Fortaleza
April 13-27 - Excursion to Bahia
April 28 - May 25 - Independent Study ProjectDuring this time I may have limited internet connection since we'll all be on our own doing our own research projects.
May 26 - June 1 - ISP Oral Presentations and Evaluation
June 2 - End of Scheduled program
June 10 - Ana leaves Brasil and arrives in the USA!!An extra week devoted to travel where I hope to get to go to Rio de Janeiro, Jericoacoara, Sao Paulo and other places in my travel guide. Also maybe an excursion to the Amazon or Iguacu Falls!
Praia do Jericoacoara

Rio de Janeiro

Iguacu Falls

2 comments:
oh goodness Ana...so much excitement! I am SOOOO glad everything worked out with your visa and all that jazz, of course it would because you are amazing! Sadly, no dolphins and no whales for me yet, but I hear there's good whale-watching and dolphin-watching in NZ, and I get there today!! Woop!
Miss you zillions over, can't wait for you to get there and start your FUN! lovelovelove
ANA ANA ANA
Le schedule tells me that you are or will soon be orientation-ing it up--obviously, we should both be so lucky ;) It won't be orientation without orange t-shirts, face paint, and amazing cheers, but I guess it'll do...can't wait to share a continent with you (and some other people I guess...jk) soon! Besos para ti, mi amiga!
Post a Comment