Thursday, February 7, 2008

I'm ready to go!

So I just recieved some of the best news on the planet! Not only do I have a summer job set for when I come home from Study Abroad...I am actually going to study abroad!! It's been a hectic past three weeks with my Visa emotionally and mentally draining, but know I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders and I can finish my preparations for my Brazilian excursion. Now I need to make the loooong list of things that I still need to prepare. I'll get back to you on this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

um, sweet! I'm glad you have a blog too! and that you have a link to mine. Yours is so nice, I have no idea how to make mine nice, but w/eves doesn't matter. I'm glad you are finally getting to leave soon! Have an amazing time, and we shall keep in touch. Te quiero! Denise