Another obstacle just jumped right in front of me as I'm preparing for my departure to Brazil.
VISA
A four letter word that I never want to deal with ever again. Not only was the initial application for it absolutely painstaking, but now things seem even more up in the air about my voyage abroad since they issued me the wrong type of Visa. It looks like it would work just fine, except for the fact that the program has been harping at everyone to make sure that we get the exact right kind of Visa and now to recieve this is just horrible and just makes me want to puke. More updates later as the drama ensues.
I'm crossing my fingers for the best.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yeay!!! ana has a blog! i'm linking your blog from my blog--woo hoo! xoxo
Post a Comment