Thursday, February 28, 2008

Random Fact Summary
1. I have not gotten a mosquito bite since I left the compound.
2. Rain is serious business here. Don´t be fooled by the false light sprinkle because everytime it rains, it will no doubt pour.
3. Food here is amazingly cheap!! We get R$10 Reais a day for food and today I only spen R$7, muito legal! Did I also mention that it is also insanely delicious?
4. Many conversations around here center around diarrhea or constipation.
5. It is constantly dreadfully, scorchingly, unbearably hot and humid.
6. I have been mistaken many times as a Brasileira.
7. My family is seriously the best family out of the whole group. I´m pretty sure about that.
8. I just learned how to play dominoes.
9. Evenings are spent hanging out on the stoop where without a doubt, someone you know will pass by.
10. I am starting to speak spanish with a portuguese accent.
11. I love you all and miss you all. Estou com saudade com voces!

No comments: